Thursday, June 19, 2008

When I am Baptized

June 15th, Brennon was baptized into
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.


I don't think James could have asked for a better Father's Day gift


Brennon & Bishop Spencer


Before the big day, Brennon had an interview with Bishop Spencer. He said that he was impressed with Brennon's knowledge and understanding of the gospel. Both James and I were excited to know that... yes family home evening does work ;)



Great day for a family picture

Aaron, Aiden, Brennon, Kale, Conor, & Finn

I think this was my 6th picture, and finally an ok one with them almost looking at the camera. lol

3 comments:

Dana said...

Congrats to you Brennon!

Great job on the PS Tresa!

nicole said...

I love that first picture. You're going to be in trouble... he's such handsome kid! What a special day for your family, and how cool it was on Father's Day. :)

Rochelle said...

It's so crazy how fast they grow! Congrats on such a big day!
BTW love the shadowing.