Sunday, November 16, 2008

Moments ago

.... James was singing around the house and Finn tells him to stop.
This is normal for Finn, just today in church he was covering his ears and telling me to stop. Granted he probably has reason to tell me but James has a great voice so when Finn tells him to stop it's just to boss him around I think. LOL
Lately we have been telling him that he can't say that.. blah blah blah (I am sure this is what he hears)
So when James told him "No, I'll sing all I want, cause this is my house"
pause....
Finn "No it's mom's house"

Heeeheee isn't he just the cutest?

3 comments:

Rochelle said...

HEHHEHAHAHAHA! How cute!

Doranna said...

oh my gosh that is hilarious, what was james' response?

Stephanie said...

oh my goodness! that is hilarious! I would like to know James response too!