Saturday, January 12, 2008

For Rochelle










I really do like the idea of blogging its just the time it takes to sit and type it all out on the computer that I find a bit daunting. So, for the purpose of keeping far away family members (which is everyone ;) ) up to date with our comings and goings... here we go.
Quick update: The New Year is here! We ended last year on quite a nice note. I had a friend, Dana, from Texas come to visit with her little ones. Her husband Matt is in Iraq at the moment so I think it was a nice change of scenery for them. While she was here she took pictures of the family. She hasn't finished processing all of them but I will add a couple to this page so you can see how we have all changed. After Christmas we all (including Dana) went to Dave and Amy's in Mississippi. For those who don't know Dave is James' brother. Celebrating the New Year with them was GREAT!! I was having so much fun that I didn't stop to take any pictures sigh... oh well.
So now that we are back to the grind, James is busy studying for his upcoming Apache class. Aiden & Brennon both were on the A/B honor Roll, Conor is learning the sounds of his letters and Finn turned 2. Me? Well I got 2 new cook books for Christmas and can't wait to try something new.
Sooo for my cousin Rochelle... I will do better to blogg my heart out.





4 comments:

Rochelle said...

Yeah! I love your pictures! I might have to steal the sitting idea in the play structure!
Thanks for the update, I absolutly LOVE it! I also can't wait to show Tresa your picture!

Anonymous said...

This is great Tresa! I will be checking back a lot. LOVE the pictures. You look fabulous! Thanks for the link.

Blackberry Bratt said...

Your pictures are soooo coooool! But that's because it's a picture of your totally cool family. Miss you guys!

Rochelle said...

Okay Tresa! You said you've been cooking and I need some EASY, yummie meals!! Any you can share?