Friday, January 18, 2008

Whats for dinner?

I'm sure that I'm not the the only mom who gets that question asked, lets say at least 10 times in one night. And even if you do answer without the silly answer (like eyeballs, toes and fingers) they will be back in 5 min to ask the same question. Oh and when its something they don't like you always get the pouty face or yuck. Boy that puts me in a mood right there! Lately I either don't answer that question at all or just say we're having food.
Well I don't think that I will ever go a night without hearing "What's For Dinner?" however I have been trying some new recipe's and stumbled across one that the whole family LOVES. Its called Chicken Breasts in Phyllo. The boys have changed the name to MOM's chicken. To see the recipe and print it out click on the link below.

http://tresa.mccormick.googlepages.com/img037.jpg



4 comments:

Rochelle said...

Oh, can I start by telling you how much I love that plate! Okay I am going to try this for dinner!
If you go to my friends Paige's blog from my blog she has a yummy dinner she just shared too! You should try it!

Bringhurst Family said...

Now that you've got the blog up and running it really takes little time to type a blog. Keep up the good work they're fun to read.

Anonymous said...

So....What's for dinner? ;0)

Looks yummy! I will go look at the recipe next. Cool plate by the way.

Blackberry Bratt said...

OK...it only took me one month to print the recipe. Maybe next month I will have made it and can report back then!