Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Romantic Deserts!!

I have been hosting a Recipe swap for church at my house now for the last 4 months. At first I didn't really want to do it... you know having to really clean the house and then just being a hostess is a lot of work. After the first one, I decided that it was a Blast. So here we are 4 moths later and I finally remembered to take pictures this time.
Being that Valentine's day was comming we did Romantic deserts. I was totally amazed at all the YUMMY sweets.
Here is a link to the recipes... http://tresa.mccormick.googlepages.com/img049.pdf
Enjoy!!

3 comments:

Rochelle said...

Did you make all of these??? Holy smokes where do you find the time? They all look beautiful!

Tresa said...

oh no are you kidding... I had to clean house just so they could come over. lol!! I made the fondue one... each person brought their desert item and a copy of their recipe to share with the others ;)

Allison said...

YUMMY!!