Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Tribute to the Prophet

I received an email from my sister the other day that challenged us to read the Book of Mormon again. The twist is to read it in 97 days, which was age of the Prophet when he died. There is a cool site to keep track of your progress and everything. So I asked the kids if they wanted to do it with me and we started it last night. They are very excited to read it and I am excited that they are so eager to do it.
Anyway here is the site if you want to check it out. http://www.hinckleychallenge.com/index.php

4 comments:

Rochelle said...

I really want to do this! I saw this on my friends blog also. I shall present it to my family tonight, but I will with or with out them!

Tresa said...

Yeah that was my thought too. Good luck ;)

Rochelle said...

So did you start and catch up so you would be done on May10th I think it is? Or did you just start and are going 97 days?

Tresa said...

We started last monday with the website... i just don't get over there to update everyday.
So far we are right on schedule. Not sure how things will work once Base ball starts next month. We might have to read in the morning before school.
How about you?