Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Declutter #1-5

Well my friend Amy really started something.... and it was Dana who said I should blog my progress.


With moving in the near future and an open house even closer I need to get rid of some things. I started with the garage yesterday. I had some Laundry soap containers (full of soap) melt on the wire shelving and leek soap all over the garage. So after I cleaned the mess up I got rid of all the other containers (they were free and i wasn't using them). This would be my #1



#2 & 3 are an old swiffer that hasn't been used the whole 2yrs we have lived here and a car seat that Finn has grown out of.

#4 & 5 are clothes that Finn no longer wears. The box is going to my Sister in Law and one pile to goodwill and other to garbage due to stains or holes.







Tomorrow is the shed and the toys if I can bring myself to go through those LOL

4 comments:

Dana said...

Nice work! And pictures too! You are awesome!

Bringhurst Family said...

Moving always makes this job a lot easier.

Diamond in the Rough said...

I should start dejunking too. We moved 4 months ago and I thought I got rid of a lot but now I'm starting to think maybe I'm a pack rat lol :)!!

Megan and Mike said...

Tresa-you are amazing. Will you please send me a little of your energy so that I can get some packing done too? love ya, Megan