Friday, September 26, 2008

Getting out

James' flight buddies had a get together a couple of weeks ago. We got to go without the kids, which was a first for us in a long time.

However, before we left for out date, I was desperate for something to wear. Due to my hair all wet, I asked James to go buy me something. A little worried while he was out I finished my hair and makeup. On his way home he called and ask "will you please have an open mind?" A bit hesitant I said yes. I mean you can't beg your husband to go buy you something and get a upset after he does.... right?

OK, so instead of just one he bought me 3 new shirts. SCORE!! And they were actually very nice. The one I wore out that nigh actually made me laugh at first. It was straight out of the 80's. Maybe something Cybill Shepard would have worn in Moonlighting. After trying it on and liking how it looked, James made me pose for a picture.

So, I just wanted to let you see what my husband bought me. I think I will have him buy all my clothes from now on. LOL

4 comments:

Bringhurst Family said...

Lookin' good girl.

Dana said...

Of course he knows what to buy for you....he knows you are HOT!

Blackberry Bratt said...

Where's the 80's hairstyle? That's what I want to see in the next picture! You were SO good at doing those bangs!

Cute clothes...I wonder what Byron would bring home for me. Hmmmm.

Anonymous said...

You look smashing! No surprise there though! Good job James.