Saturday, May 10, 2008

Grandparents Day

I am a little late in posting this but a few weeks ago we invited my grandparents from GA to come visit the boys at school. Their school classes did something special for the visiting grandparents then they got to have lunch with them.

After the visit to school we thought they would like to visit the flight museum at FT Rucker. Finn is totally in love with anything that flies in the sky, so imagine him running around and pointing at everything and squealing with delight.



We had a wonderful visit and can't wait to have them out again.







2 comments:

nicole said...

How neat! Those are great pics... and I can't believe how big your kids are getting. You have such a beautiful family!

Rochelle said...

I would have love something like that when I was in school. Maybe they did and I am just getting to old to remember.
I think it's so neat and an awesome experience.