Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Reflections

This morning while I was cleaning up the kitchen, Toph was exploring the house. Which in it's self can be disastrous while potty training. So here I am just loading the dishwasher when I hear Toph barking away. She is usually pretty quiet unless she is in her crate or behind the baby gate in the laundry room, so I thought she must be stuck somewhere. As I followed the little bark bark, I found her in Conor and Finns room...
Now I'm sure you have seen the closets with the mirror doors, well she was just laying on the floor in the ready to pounce position barking at her self. LOL!!! I couldn't believe it. When she noticed me she just looked back at the mirror and started to bark again. I think she made her first dogie friend today :)

Think I will try to get a picture next time

2 comments:

Rochelle said...

How cute! Puppies are so fun, they are so much like kids but that never talk back. Im interested in putting brody infront of a mirror now!

Katrina, Kyle and Family said...

Hey Tresa,

I found your blog on Jennifer's. Your puppy is adorable and that story is so funny! Just wanted to say Hi!