Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Tagged lol

By my friend Nicole

What I was doing 10 yrs ago?
1998... wow Aiden was 7 months old then. OOO OOO now I remember. 10 yrs ago May 23rd James, Aiden, and I were sealed in the Seattle WA Temple. It was an amazing day. What I remember most is when they brought Aiden in all dressed in white. What a little angel.

5 things on my to do list today:
well since I am doing this at the end of the day I will do my list for tomorrow
1. Get my sore body back to the gym to work out
2. Clean kitchen and front room (my dailies that never end)
3. Take a nap with the little boys
4. Get dinner done by 4:30 soo....
5. I can watch 3 base ball games (Brenns & Conor's @ 6, Aiden's @ 7:30)

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
WoW, I can't even imagine. Of course I would go crazy and buy all the things I think I need. Especially kitchen things ;)
  • After the shock I would make sure we were out of debt.
  • Put money away for the Kids mission's and school.
  • Help anyone who might need it.
    • Bad Habits:
      1. I start projects and don't finish (hey mom I do have a mother's day gift for you... maybe it will be a birthday present instead).
      2. I hate folding and putting away laundry so it piles up till I have about 6 loads to do ;(
      that's all you get on that subject lol

      Places I've lived:
      1. Georgia
      2. Florida
      3. Washington
      4. Idaho
      5. Kentucky
      6. Arizona
      7. Texas
      8. Alabama

      5 Jobs I've had:
      1. Baby sitting (of course)
      2. KFC
      3. Jack N the Box
      4. Circuit City
      5. Fleury Financial

      Tag... your it:
      1. Amie Bringhurst
      2. Sarah Scott
      3. Jennifer Godsey
      4. Dana Stone

      1 comment:

      Anonymous said...

      Hi Tresa, suprised to hear from you but do you know that we are headed there next week. my email address is kimmyjostoney@hotmail.com. email me so I have yours. I do have that chicken salad that Mindy had if you still want it. And I may have a few questions about the neighborhoods if you don't mind answering them