Monday, October 6, 2008

He's home

Can I say Woooo Hooo!!! The boys are just as excited. James had a long 3 weeks at SERE school but says that it's the best military training he's been to so far.
Anyway, I wanted to just let everyone know that we are almost done with our stay here in Alabama. It's been a great 2yrs and I will be excited for the time we can come back.
Right now Jame's Graduation date is October 30th. He is going in this morning to make sure he is starting his last class this week. If for some reason he isn't in this week's class I will let everyone know the new graduation date.
Oh and for those who haven't heard, we are on our way back to FT HOOD TX. It gets us a few days closer to the NW and we already have friends there. The kids are excited to see some old friends (if they are still there). We aren't sure when we will be headed that way, mostly because of our un-sold house here but thinking mid Nov. early Dec.

Oh let me know if you are coming to the Graduation so I can send out emails about times and stuff.

3 comments:

Bringhurst Family said...

It will be so exciting to have you guys back. Hope your house sells lickety split.

Anonymous said...

Oh my GOSH!!!! I am so happy that we will be only hours away from each other in less than a year! Tresa!!! This is such happy news for me.
lots of love to you and
congrats to James too!!!

Diamond in the Rough said...

Congrats to James!! Did you get rid of your Banana spider.... I about fell off my chair when I saw him... holy smokes is all I can say. How's the house comin' along??