Sunday, October 26, 2008

I know... I'm behind ;)

So I am a little slow on getting things posted this month. As you can see it was Aiden's birthday on the 9th... which brings me full circle on my blog. I went ahead and uploaded all of my blogs for this last year and made it into a book which I will get next month.
Hmm so what else have I missed? James and I celebrated our 12th anniversary on the 12th ;) I'm not to far behind on this one, but Conor just got tubes put in on Friday. He was very brave. The Dr. asked if he was scared and he said No... He says he hears better but I guess we will see how things are in a couple of weeks.
I think that's about it for now. We have a big week ahead of us. James will be graduating from flight school and we will have lots of family in town to help celebrate.
Guess I'll cya on the flipside ;)

2 comments:

Rochelle said...

Sounds crazy fun over on that side! I hope your enjoying the journey!

Anonymous said...

Well geez...a little busy? Happy to hear that Conor is good.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AIDEN!
and Happy Anny to you and James!
ps...I have that orange plate. I don't have the whole set...just the orange one.
love ya